Below is a chart depicting the projections of each entity for 2019, as well as for 2020.As we can see, Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, and the Mortgage Bankers Association all believe homes sales will increase steadily over the next year. If you’re a homeowner who has considered selling your house recently, now may be the best time to put it on the market.
Home Sales Expected to Continue Increasing In 2020
Are you a Bridge Builder? If so, log in to share a personalized version of this post.
About The KCM CrewWe at The KCM Crew believe every family should feel confident when buying & selling a home. KCM helps real estate professionals reach these families & enables the agent to simply & effectively explain a complex housing market. Take a 14-Day Free Trial of our monthly membership to see how we can help you!
Get fresh, relevant content like this emailed to you daily.
Join 20,000+ other subscribers!
- Why You Shouldn’t "For Sale By Owner" December 30, 2019
- Here’s to a Wonderful 2020! January 1, 2020
- Expert Insights on the 2020 Housing Market December 31, 2019
- Working with a Local Real Estate Professional Makes All the Difference [INFOGRAPHIC] December 27, 2019
- Top Renovations for Maximum ROI [INFOGRAPHIC] January 3, 2020
- Opportunity in the Luxury Market This Year February 24, 2020
- Interest Rates Over Time [INFOGRAPHIC] February 21, 2020
- The #1 Misconception in the Homebuying Process February 20, 2020
- The Many Benefits of Aging in a Community February 19, 2020
- How Trusted Professionals Make Homebuying Easier to Understand February 18, 2020
- https://petsharkvacuum.tumblr.com/post/186357254421/shark-ionflex-duoclean-if205-cordless-ultra-light: Thank you for every other great post. Where else c...
- phoneier.com: This paragraph offers clear idea in favor of the n...
- fondina: Wow, amazing blog structure! How lengthy have you ...
- https://www.giordanigiancarlo.com/: You actually make it appear really easy with your ...
- espressomarket.it: Hurrah! At last I got a weblog from where I be c...